Full Name: Zinedine Yazid Zidane
Date of Birth: 23 June 1972
Place Of Birth: Marseille, France
Playing Of Position: Attacking Midfielder
Current Team: Real Madrid as Manager
- His Parents Smail and Malika.
- Zide was born there as the youngest of five siblings.
- He made his professional debut with Cannes on 18 May 1989.
- He scored his first goal for Cannes club on 10 February 1991.
- He rewarded a car by Cannes Chairman Alain Pedretti, who had promised him one the day he scored his first goal for the Cannes club.
- His next club was Girondins de Bordeaus in 1992-93 season.
- Zidane was offered to Newcastle United for 1.2 Million Euro, but the club turned down the offer after watching him, claiming that he was not good enough for the English First division.
- He received the award for Ligue 1 Player of the Year.
- He offered to join Juventus in the spring of 1996.
- He was winning the 1996-97 and 1997-98 Serie A title and 1996 Intercontinental Cup belong to Juventus.
- In 1998 he was named FIFA World Player of the Year, Ballon d’Or.
- In 2001, He was named Serie A Foreign Footballer of the Year.
- In 2001, He joined Real Madrid for a record fee of 150 billion italian lire.
- He was won 2002 UEFA Championship League Final, 2002-03 La Liga, FIFA World Player of the Year for third time, 2004 fans voted him as the best European footballer of the previous 50 years in UEFA’s fiftieth-anniversary Golden Jubilee Poll.
- He scored his first Hat-trick by Savilla.
- The 80,000 fans inside the Santiago Bernabeu held up a banner reading “Thanks for the magic”.
- In April 2013, He was named by Marca as a member of the “Best foreign eleven in Real Madrid’s history”.
- France win 1998 FIFA World Cup and by winning this trophy Zidane became an instant national hero for his 2 goal in final match against Brazil. Over one million people celebrated the victory of the ChampsElysees where a huge image of Zidane was projected on the Arc de Triomphe along with the words “Merci Zizou”.
- France won 2000 Euro and he was named Player of the Tournament.
- In 2006 FIFA world cup, Zidane came out of retirement and was immediately as team captain and France acheive runner-up team on this World Cup.
We give highest respect to this extra-ordinary football player in football history ever.
|France||League||Coupe de France||Europe||Total|
|Spain||League||Copa del Rey||Europe||Total|